Thursday, October 9, 2008

Let's Pretend!

Anytime my boy has to wait on me to get ready (and he is SO patient to wait on me while I get ready), he loves to rearrange my "beauty" products. He throws open the cabinet doors (like he's going to find something new and exciting) and takes lotions, sunscreens, shampoos, deoderant, hair spray, etc. out of the cabinet one by one, "reads" the label, and puts them carefully on the floor or lines them up on the side of the bathtub. Then, he proceeds to rearrange said products in a different order.

I don't know what's going on in that little imagination of his (maybe they're pretend cars or people?), but he has the most fun with a cabinet full of toiletries!

He's so good to put them back too! I'm not saying they're always in the right place. For instance, my chapstick usually ends up in Brandon's nightstand drawer, my hair products usually find their way over the side of the tub, and I'm always finding the most random things in my vanity drawers.
Brandon's standard response when something's temporarily missing is, "ask your son". :)

No comments:

Post a Comment