Happy way-belated Thanksgiving to everyone!
My sweet Noah woke up sick on Tuesday and didn't get to go to school, nor be in the Thanksgiving program and enjoy the feast.
He was running a fever on Thanksgiving morning so Elli and I drove up to my grandma's house by ourselves. I felt so bad for Brandon. Thanksgiving is his absolute FAVORITE and he had to stay home and eat pizza. He was such a saint. He spent every day of his vacation taking care of Noah while I tried to keep Elli away and well. He deserved another vacation this week!

Ellianna
loved her Thanksgiving meal! If only I could cook like that every day.
Elli and Alexis had fun checking each other out!

Memaw and pappaw and their grand-baby girls.

My picture of all 8 kiddos (minus Noah) was blurry. Such a bummer! I'll have to try again at Christmas.
My sweet little turkey...

Thankfully, Noah was feeling better on Friday morning and we were able to head to SW Oklahoma to enjoy Thanksgiving with Brandon's family. We had a delicious meal on Friday then Bedlam on Saturday!
Undecided, yea right, that's what we tell daddy anyway...

Nana and pawpaw bought some new bathroom cabinets and Noah had the most fun with a cardboard box!

Hangin' out with grandpa Gary...

Pre-game and pre-heartbreak by those nasty, stinkin' Sooners. When we asked Noah who was going to win the game, he said, OSU. :)

Quick pictures with great grandma before we headed home.
No comments:
Post a Comment