We finally got to have Ellianna's baby dedication!
I honestly felt like she was going to be three for her baby dedication by the time we found a church home and got on the baby dedication calendar. They don't have one or two big dedications a year, the pastor does them as families schedule them.
Our pastor did such a wonderful job! He called us on Thursday night to learn a little bit about Elli. Where her names come from, meanings, her silly personality, our prayer for her, how we are humbled by her, etc. It was so meaningful and impressed us so much that he would take time out of his evening to call us and prepare something to say about our sweet baby girl, the "lady of the moment" as he referred to her.
He even talked about big brother and how his world was rocked when sister came home and then a few months later when we moved. Noah did great. I was so afraid he would be scared or want to go sit with memaw and pappaw, but he just walked right out like, here I am church family, what up?!
No comments:
Post a Comment