Noah and some of his buddies from class...
Friday, December 17, 2010
Noah's 1st Christmas Program
Noah was in his first Christmas program (or program of any sort) this week. He was funny. He didn't want to go to class that day, he just wanted to go to the program. I don't think he really knew what it was. Once he got on stage, he looked until he found us, then said, "I see my mommy and daddy!!! I waved at my memaw and pappaw!!" But once the singing started and the crazy paparazzi parents (us included) raised their cameras, he got a little shy.
Noah and some of his buddies from class...
Singing "Away in a Manger"...
He had a hard time standing still and was more interested in watching the babies out in the hall than singing his songs! :) Here they are saying the "Six Little Snowmen" poem...
I don't think Elli ever found Noah, but she had fun watching all the kids.
After the "concert", we got to go to his classroom for their Christmas party. I'm helping him put green frosting and M&M's on an ice cream cone to make a tree.
Daddy took the afternoon off too!
Noah and some of his buddies from class...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
He's so handsome! :) And Micah has that same sweater for Christmas this year!
ReplyDelete