Ollie's is in FAR southwest Tulsa, a part of town we don't visit very often (like, never), but I think we'll be going back in the near future.
Tuesday, October 5, 2010
Tulsa Tuesday
Ollie's Station Restaurant
Several people have recommended that we take Noah to Ollie's Station Restaurant, we finally got around to it and he LOVED it.
This restaurant has trains EVERYWHERE!
They have several trains that run the length of the restaurant overhead.
Tiny trains.

And big trains!
And reminders of Katy everywhere we go. :)
I couldn't get Noah to turn around for this picture. He was too excited to get to touch the railroad crossing sign.
(For good measure) Ellianna's one picture with her cottage cheesy smile!
It was SUCH a neat place! They gave Noah a postcard with five little pictures of the model trains on it and he has stared at it SO much since Sunday. I wonder what his little mind is thinking about as he stares at those pictures?
Ollie's is in FAR southwest Tulsa, a part of town we don't visit very often (like, never), but I think we'll be going back in the near future.
Ollie's is in FAR southwest Tulsa, a part of town we don't visit very often (like, never), but I think we'll be going back in the near future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment