Thursday, October 21, 2010
Brandon the Builder
We went to Nana and Pawpaw's house last weekend so Brandon could help his mom get started on her garage art studio. He and pawpaw got the framing up and the ceiling finished.
I thought Noah looked precious in the giant headphones. He was watching Thomas on the way to Nana's...
Sister loves an audience and she started doing this look for nana and pawpaw. We would say, "awww, sweet baby" and she would lean her head to the side. It was so funny!
She is a M-E-S-S.
It was a good day for football! OSU won, OU won, and Texas won! (Not that we care, (ha!) but pawpaw grew up in Texas so that's who he roots for). We were all happy.
After church and lunch, I had to get some pictures of my boy.
Love how he looks like he's striking a pose in this one. He's not, he's just avoiding me.

While the boys did construction, I played photographer. Nana has antiques that make fun photography props. Pawpaw got some sweet smiles out of Ellianna by playing peek-a-boo behind my back!


We also got to celebrate Noah's birthday while we were there. I made him a giant birthday cookie. Not a cookie cake, the boy does not like cake! :) He had been puny for a few days and not eating much, but he LOVED his birthday cookie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment