I was all set to write a post about how I was annoyed with the new HEB balloons, but after my trip to the grocery store this morning, I discovered they've redeemed themselves and gone back to the tried and true traditional balloon.
Love the serious pose with the balloon:For about a month, they were using the "twisty balloons" like clowns use to make "animals". They were like weapons! Noah didn't want his twisted like a pretzel, he'd rather have it in sword format. So, I was constantly practicing my "bob and weave" and still getting bonked in the head with the thing, all the while checking my list and guarding other shoppers from my son's crazy sword skillz.
The highlight of Noah's trip to "ABD" is getting a balloon, so I can't deny him that privilege, especially if it keeps him occupied. I was so thankful to walk in the store this morning and see the beautiful bouquet of red, white and blue balloons. Apparently other moms (and innocent shoppers) shared my feelings about the twisty balloons and management decided a little splurge on helium creates A LOT happier shopping environment!
Monday, February 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment