Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Prayer Request

My husband leaves in 72 hours for Israel. I would be lying if I said I wasn't a bit anxious about this trip. But I know it's something he really wants to do and something he feels God is calling him to do. He will be doing a Biblical study tour and get to walk where Jesus and his disciples walked. Unbelievable!

PLEASE pray for safety for him and the group from our church as they travel to, from, and around Israel. Pray for Noah and I while we're apart from him for so long (and pray that Brandon doesn't miss us too much *smile*). Noah and daddy are such good buddies, I don't know how they're going to handle it.

I want Brandon to be my "guest blogger" when he returns and give you all a full recap of this amazing trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment