Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Sunny Days Sweeping the Clouds Away

We took Noah to see Sesame Street Live last Friday morning. He was so excited (and so was I). My parents took me to see Sesame Street Live a couple times when I was little so I was eager for him to experience it. Here's what they looked like in 1984:I see Prairie Dawn, Big Bird, Grover, and Ernie. Not sure who the rest of those folks are. Isn't it funny that they have been around for SO long?

We quizzed Noah on the way there about who we were going to see, but the only one he truly cared about was Elmo.

We got there too early (because you never know with Houston traffic) and had to wait about 30 minutes until the show started. That was tough on Noah, he kept saying, "Elmo? Elmo?" I think when they finally came out, he was in shock about seeing them in person. He wasn't as crazy, giddy as I thought he'd be. The seats around us were empty so he was able to get up and shake his groove thing if he wanted. After each song, he'd say "MORE!" but he could've done without all the dialogue.
Watching intently to find out where Elmo will plant Sunny the Sunflower:
Here's Noah during intermission. He could've done without that too.
As the characters were saying their goodbyes, Noah blew them a bye-bye kiss.

This post has been brought to you by the letter H and the number 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment