Thursday, September 11, 2008

Zoom Zoom Zoom

We went to Silly Town for playgroup on Wednesday. It's a 5,000 square foot indoor play place. They had tons of ride-on vehicles and a tiny roller-coaster. There were little "stations" to play house or grocery shop, play dress up and sing karaoke or do a little construction. My boy didn't leave the confines of this 8x8 "Silly Town Speedway". He literally stayed in there for almost the entire 3 hours that we were there! I'm thinking of converting my closet in to a Silly Town Speedway. I can paint the inside blue, paint a couple checkered flags, put a zillion cars and trucks in there and he'd be entertained for hours. Ha! :)
I couldn't get him to leave, either. I said, I'm hungry, you ready to leave? He said, huh-uh. A couple minutes later I said, are you ready to go home and eat? He said, huh-uh. I let a few more minutes pass as I helped the other moms clean up the mess, by this time, it's after 12, and past his usual lunch time. I walked back by, didn't say a word and he shook his head and said, huh-uh. Needless to say, we had a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment