Monday, September 9, 2013

Random Summer Fun

I thought I finally had my pictures loaded on the computer and in order, then I remembered I hadn't transferred pictures from my iPhone since June!

Here's some random summer fun as seen through my phone.

With brother home all summer, we played a little differently...
"Rock-a-bye, Yoda..."

 Anakin took Yoda and a Storm (Clone?) Trooper for a ride in the Loving Family's van.
Brandon and I went to big Bartlesville for dinner and a Billy Dean/Ronnie Milsap concert.  Yes, we were the youngest ones in attendance.
 Billy Dean was SO good!
 Memaw, the kids and I went to a fun park in Skiatook!

The park had a splash pad, we weren't prepared with bathing suits.  Oh well!
I got to have a genuine Falls Creek experience!  When Brandon was a youth intern at Bethel Baptist in Norman, he mentored a 7th grade guy named Cody Dunbar.  Cody is now in music ministry and leads worship for camps all over the place.  He lead worship for one week of Falls Creek this summer and we got to go hear him on the 4th of July.  It was so neat!  Brandon was so proud of Cody.
 I even got a fried pie and...
...an icee date out of the deal!  I really am a true Baptist now.  :)
Nana and pawpaw kept the kids so we could go to Falls Creek and then on to Dallas for a couple days of relaxing, eating and shopping.
I got to be Noah's VBS teacher this summer.  We had lots of fun!


We only made it to the Broken Arrow pool one time this summer!
It's so much fun!
Elli went to her first movie in the theater!  Turbo!
Little Miss also bowled for the first time!  
We took the Blue Bell tour again this summer.  Noah goes to see the conveyer belts and machines, Elli goes for the free ice cream.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment