Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Discovery Lab and Food Trucks

I'm still going with summer activities!  Tulsa has a new children's museum.  Memaw and I took the kids this summer.  Since it's new, it is still small, but they had several exhibits that the kids loved!
A fun kid's craft room. I want one!!  Elli tried her hand at weaving.
The main room is home to the Tulsa Tape Tunnel.  The whole thing is made of TAPE!!  Here's Noah walking through.
Elli crawling.  She is not a fan of heights.  Even at the playground, she doesn't like being able to see the ground below her!
A fun slide.  I even got to go through it!  That's some sturdy tape!

Pulling the levers to make the balls bounce.  Noah was more interested in figuring out how it worked.


Stack the boxes and knock them down!

After the museum, we headed over to the Guthrie Green where they have Food Truck Wednesday.  We got some Greek food and Noah had Andolini's Pizza!
It was sooooo hot and almost no shade, so the kids quickly changed in to their bathing suits and jumped in the water.




No comments:

Post a Comment