Brandon had to go to a conference in Las Vegas at the end of October and asked me to go with him. I was hesitant to ask my parents to keep the kids again since we'd just gotten home from Kauai a month prior, not to mention the fact that Las Vegas is about LAST on my favorite places to visit.
I've seen the Grand Canyon from the air 4 times in the last month and a half. I'd love to see it from the ground some day! I think this picture is actually Lake Mead. I had to "turn off all portable electronic devices" before I could get a picture of the marvelous Hoover Dam.
Brandon's co-worker brought his wife as well. We were in the same high school graduating class. We had fun getting reacquainted as we explored Vegas shopping (and eating) during the day while the boys worked. Here's The Paris Hotel...
Brandon and me at the Bellagio Fountain show.
The fountain show is great! It was set to "One Singular Sensation" from A Chorus Line. I could have watched it all day.
It sounded like an explosion when the water burst out! Amazing. A sales rep from another company took us to dinner one night at the Bellagio. Fancy! :) We had such a fun time. We honestly laughed until we cried when they brought out dessert. They were the strangest edible things I've seen! Pictures wouldn't have done them justice.
New York, New York...
We visited the four story MandM's store and bought souvenirs for the kids.
We took a quick walk through the Bellagio Botanical garden beautifully decorated for fall.
The Venetian is amazing.
Inside, but it looks like you're outside...
The volcano show at The Mirage...
Wednesday, November 14, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment