Monday, May 2, 2011

Resurrection Weekend

UPDATED: Scroll down for book recommendations for your kiddos!

We spent Easter weekend with Brandon's family. (Not sure why it has taken me so long to get this uploaded.) Here are some pics of our fun!

I realized Elli and I were coordinating one day, but trying to get a picture with her is close to impossible!
She loves Nana's pink chair!
It was a good distraction for Noah and helped him feel better to get to play at nana and pawpaw's house.
Nana's neighbor was getting rid of this kitchen and she saved it from destruction at the dump! Sister loved it.
Sweet boy is left handed and having to work on things like throwing with his right. Luckily he's a little ambidextrous and it's not causing him too much trouble.
Ready for church on Resurrection Sunday!
I LOVED Noah in his little suit. He looked SOOO handsome. This was the first year I got him something like that. We ended up having Nana take the seam out in the arm so it would fit over his cast!
Trying to get another impossible picture with Elli.
Such a pill, another picture of the top of her head.
Finally got one.
Brandon's sister's family was there too. So good to spend some time with them. Noah LOVES little Camden.
McKenzie loves little Elli. :)
Again, with the camera ignore-er. :)

UPDATED: I meant to tell you all about these books I got Noah for Easter, then when I heard one of the author's (Catherine Zoller) crazy-amazing testimony at our ladies' luncheon at church this week, I knew I HAD to share them with you. She's a Tulsa based author and has started a Rhyme and Reason series. I got Noah Matthew for Easter.
Here's an excerpt: ..."He is not here I tell you, He arose just as He said. Go tell His disciples Jesus has risen from the dead!" They ran with fear and joy to shout their news: "Jesus is alive! He's the true Messiah of the Jews!" Jesus arose triumphant and sits at God's right hand and He'll return again at the Father's command. Since that Easter morning, nothing's been the same! It's for this very reason that to the earth he came...
She has also done Genesis (the whole book!). The other book I think you Kingsland girls would love (you all probably already know about it:) is by Davis Carman called Good Morning God (the one Elli is reading in the picture). It has a Deuteronomy 6 focus. Noah really likes it. He has requested to read it at bedtime for the last 6 days, I think!
Noey worn out after church and a tumble on the porch steps. Poor bub.
Poor nana was so busy with Sunday lunch that we didn't get a group picture. Here she is with Elli.
Lovin' this girly-frilly dress.
Happy again, watching Wall-E.
Putting on a show...
She loves to get laughs!
Irresistible!
Thank you, I'll be here all week!

No comments:

Post a Comment