Monday, January 18, 2010

Christmas Part II

Better late than never, I guess...

Because of the crazy weather, we had Christmas with Brandon's families over New Year's weekend.
Workin' on the laptops:
(Disclaimer from Brandon: No, that is not my pink laptop.)
Pawpaw was born and raised in Texas, thus the hat. Noah's expression says, "I can't believe I'm wearing this, I hope mom doesn't put this on the blog!"
Daddy had to purify things and get a picture of him with the OU hat:
Nana and Ellianna:
My little American Girl doll. The hat is too funny!
Snow bunny:
Sweet cheeks:
Opening presents with Nana:
Playing with the GIANT tub of Play-Doh and accessories from his aunt, uncle, and cousins. I love the intense look on Brandon's face.
This was one of Noah's "1st Christmas" outfits. Ellianna at 3 1/2 months:
Noah at two months:
Pawpaw set up his "train table". It's an electric powered train so Noah lost interest when he learned he couldn't push it around himself.
We also got to celebrate at Brandon's dad and stepmom's house.
Playing with Aunt Khelsea:
Going ga-ga over baby girl: A guitar from grandpa Gary and Debbie!

We had a fun Merry (belated) Christmas weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment