Tuesday, November 3, 2009

All Aboard!

Noah loves to play with, watch, and read books about trains. So of course, my choice for his costume for the Fall Fest at church was a train conductor.
There's a little red caboose and railway museum in town and anytime we drive by it Noah says, "go see it". So I thought this was the perfect opportunity to let him "see it" and take some pictures!
He did NOT want to wear the hat so some people thought he was a farmer. Here's the angry conductor in his hat:
All aboard!!
After taking pictures, we went to church to play games! This was the first year that Noah really got excited about everything. He had a little trouble with the waiting in line concept, but was pretty patient once we explained how he needed to wait his turn.He loved any and all games that involved a ball.

Goooooooooal!
Little pitcher:
He picked up a jump rope and knew exactly what to do with it. What in the world?
Hilarious:
It takes such concentration to go down the slide: This was my last minute costume for Ellianna. I had a little "Baby's 1st Boo" onesie for her to wear, but then came across this gingham jumper when my mom and I were looking through my brother's baby clothes (from 1981). One of Brandon's co-workers bought these ruby slippers for her before she was born. When I saw the jumper I thought of the shoes and decided she could be Dorothy for Halloween. I regret that I didn't get a better picture of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment