We cleared out the cars and the kids played in the garage.
They took turns pulling each other on the plasma car.
Daddy got to stay home on Monday and Elli was stuck like glue.
One last picture before they left.
We took a trip up to Miami to see my grandma. I requested a stop at the Pecan Porch on the way. Yummy coffee, yummy waffles. Delish!My grandma bought an investment house and said she plans to live there when she gets old. She's so cute. This is Elli on the porch of grandma's new house.
The kids with their great-grandma. Noah was so sweet and patient while we had to spend the day indoors due to the rain.
Elli loves Princess dog. She walked all over the house saying, "where prencious go?"
We went bowling one day. Elli helped pappaw film.
Noah took his bowling very seriously.
Wooohoo!!
They discovered the arcade after bowling. Elli thought she was really playing. She kept saying, "I missed".
Noah tried Skee Ball for the first time.
Noah schooling me at racing...
On the way home, I saw the sign in front of Southern Agriculture about their baby chicks and knew we HAD to stop in for a visit. I think Elli could have stayed all day. She loved the fact that people brought their animals to the store. She was especially infatuated with the check out counter cat that sat perched on top of its scratching post. She waved and waved and blew kisses at it and stared up at it waiting for a response.
Another inside day thing we did was the glow stick bath that every one pinned on Pinterest. They loved. I also found the idea for this homemade Star Wars helmet on Pinterest. Noah had asked me several nights in a row to make him an AT-AT Pilot helmet after he goes to bed. Uh? Seriously? Have you seen those? I compromised with Luke's X-Wing Fighter pilot helmet. This kept us busy one afternoon while sister napped. I'm sure I've mentioned more than once that I am not artsy-crafty. It is the most pitiful thing I've ever seen, but bless his heart, he loves the thing! He wears it with his Home Depot toy tool set goggles to complete the look. (I especially love the girly pattern on the inside of the paper plates!) Ha!
No comments:
Post a Comment