Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Resurrection

“Surely he has borne our griefs and carried our sorrows; yet we esteemed him stricken, smitten by God, and afflicted. But he was pierced for our transgressions; he was crushed for our iniquities; upon him was the chastisement that brought us peace, and with his wounds we are healed” (Isaiah 53:4-5) 

Two and a half weeks later, I'm blogging about our Resurrection weekend activities and I think I'm finally caught up on the old blog.

Saturday, our church hosted eggs and ice cream.  The kids had fun riding ponies, petting baby chickens, jumping in the bounce house and "hunting" eggs.


It was a windy day and soon after this picture was snapped it started pouring!
We had a wonderful service at church.  It was our new pastor's first Sunday so that just added to the excitement of the day.  The kids and I had to wait on daddy to play guitar in the second service before we could head up to Miami so we stopped at a bank and took pictures in front of their pretty azaleas. 
So over taking pictures...
Family picture with memaw and pappaw.

Grandma with 8 of her 10 great-grandkids.  We were missing Alexis and Easton.

Little Taevryn is the newest member of the family. 
Elli kept Aunt Phyllis busy wanting to find eggs over and over and over!
Sweet girls, Elli, Lilly and Zale.
After having lunch at my grandma's church, we went to her house.  They headed straight for the creek!  This picture cracks me up.  They're all sitting the same.  I cannot even do that!
Elli LOVES Princess puppy!
"...I know that you seek Jesus who was crucified.  He is not here for he has risen as he said!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment