Monday, September 19, 2011

Introducing...

Noah and Ellianna's new baby cousin.  Easton Riley Bennett!  It's a BOY!!!!!  Easton was inspired by the baseball bat/glove company and Riley after our maternal grandpa's middle name.

He was ELEVEN days late!!  Can you even imagine?
He is absolutely gorgeous!

Noah was so excited to meet his new baby cousin.  I think he's glad to have a little buddy and not be the only boy.  Here are two of the most handsome baby boys I know...
Elli is IN LOVE with the Cozy Coupe.  She sat in Alexis' coupe in her room for the longest time.  Our neighbor let us borrow theirs for a few days because their daughter doesn't play with hers much anymore.  I really think she'd sleep in it if we'd let her.
We were there for a belated party for Alexis.  The date that would've worked for her party was Lindsey's due date, but who plans a birthday party on their due date, right?  Who knew little Easton would've taken his sweet time getting here.
Listening to Minnie Mouse sing happy birthday.
Yum! Cake!
Memaw and pappaw with their FOUR grandbabies!
Daddy and Noah.
Alexis got a bounce house for her birthday.  It was a HUGE hit.  Elli and Alexis took naps at different times so while Alexis slept, Noah and Elli had a blast in the bounce house.



One at a time, please!
We ate at Eskimo Joe's that evening.  I was laughing to myself as I was sanitizing Elli's highchair thinking about how different things are now compared to when I used to have a leisurely lunch at Joe's in college.  I wouldn't trade it for anything, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment