These are just some funny things Noah has said recently. They probably won't be as funny to those of you who don't know him personally, but this is my only "memory book" for him right now so I wanted to write them down!-----------------------------------------------------
I was trying to feed Elli, she would let me put food in her mouth but then drop it. I was getting frustrated and said, "Elli, you are sooo..."
Noah: "Dangerous"
We died laughing because I was going to say something like messy, finicky or persnickety? Where he came up with dangerous, I have no idea.
-----------------------------------------------------
Heading out to eat...
Noah: Where are we going to eat?
Me: Joe Momma's Pizza
Later as we're finding a place to park
Noah: Are we at Momma Joe's?
-----------------------------------------------------
After our baby dedication Sunday.
"Did we have Elli's Baby Defecation today?"
(Oh my.)
-----------------------------------------------------
Noah walking in to the room where Elli and I were...
"Hey, ornery girls!"
-----------------------------------------------------
"That yawning made my eyes water. Why do our eyes water sometimes?"
-----------------------------------------------------
"Why do itches come sometimes?
I'm scratching all my itches off."
-----------------------------------------------------
Me: "Did you have a snack at church today?"
Noah: "Yes, crackers!....Saltines, grahams and Ritz!"
-----------------------------------------------------
Me: "What time did daddy say he'd be home when you talked to him?"
Noah: "Oh, about 15 seconds."
-----------------------------------------------------
Daddy: "Is sissy asleep?"
Noah: "Yea, she is...so be quiet, guys."
-----------------------------------------------------
Ellianna was being her usual crazy self one day and Noah said, "You're a noisy mess!"
Now from time to time he'll call her a sassy mess or a silly mess.
-----------------------------------------------------
Daddy: "I love you, buddy."
Noah: "I love you too.......I tooted."
-----------------------------------------------------
"Is Jesus in my stomach? Is Jesus in my heart?"
-----------------------------------------------------
Daddy: "Sit on your bottom at the table."
Noah: "My goooodness! How many times do you have to tell me that?!"
(Hilarious! He took the words right out of our mouths.)
-----------------------------------------------------
Sometimes Noah gets interrupted and imitating confused, so if Elli mimics him he'll say, "she interrupted me!!"
No comments:
Post a Comment