Thursday, March 18, 2010

Six Months

WHAT?! I'm pretty sure I say this every month, but how can this be? My baby girl turned six months old on Sunday. That's halfway to one! It's going too fast! *sniff sniff*
She is the SWEETEST baby! She's such a jabber-er. She still favors mama at the moment which I LOVE.

She has such a sweet tempered (most of the time), precious, fun, crazy, cheesy, loveable little personality and she's such a cuddle bug.
Noah still calls her Eh-we-yanna, but I rarely call her Ellianna anymore. I call her Elli, Elli Bell, Cheeks, Sweet Cheeks, Girl Baby, Baby Sweet, Sweetest Girl, Sister, Sissy, CiCi, Toots, Moops, and various other crazy names I give her in bursts of giddyness. :) Pappaw calls her smiley. She smiles SO much and so easy. She smiles to try to get your attention, she smiles even bigger when you acknowledge her. She's such a ham! I've never seen anything like it! She has even started smiling at strangers.
She lets out squeals as if her happiness just overflows and bursts out!

She luuuuuvs big brother. She has gotten to where she constantly watches him. She'll smile so big at him and I'll have to ask him to acknowledge her or talk to her. She gets so distracted while she's eating. She rolls over backwards so she can watch him and everything else going on. She reaches her arms up to touch him when he leans over her.

Doctor's appointment is in a couple weeks, so no stats yet.

Delicious.

1 comment:

  1. I love my kids more than words can say. It's so fun watching her love her mommy and big-brother. Little Girl, I pray that your love for our God is even greater! Shema Ellianna, Adonai eloheinu, Adonai echad.

    Daddy

    ReplyDelete