Saturday, March 13, 2010

Beautiful SUNday

Last Sunday was a fun full day!
Why is Ellianna so happy? We might've found a church, it only took 8 tries (frustrating), but I think we have a strong possibility. I was about to decide that we were going to start Kingsland North. :) After church, we went to brunch in a fun little part of Tulsa at Brookside by Day. Yummm!
Then, it was on to the train show downtown. It's hard to believe that it was a year ago that we went to the train show with my parents while Brandon was on his way to Israel. He tells me at least every other week that he wants me to go to Israel so bad. He keeps the notepad that he used in Israel on his lamp table and at least once a week, he gets it out and reviews his notes and relives it. It had such a huge impact on him. What a year it's been! The Israel trip in March, his MBA graduation and we found out we were having a GIRL in May! In July, Brandon finished his final MBA class. Baby girl surprised us in September, Brandon got a new job and we bought a house in October and we moved in November/December!
Noah waving to the trains:
They had these fun little ride on trains for the kids, powered by "pedaling" their arms. Noah wanted nothing to do with them last year but LOVED it this year.
Little boys love trains! It was so fun to see all the little boys lookin' at trains with their daddies (and mamas).
Ellianna had a good time too!
Shout out to Katy!! Katy is supposedly named for the MO KS TX (MKT) railroad that runs through town.
Noah wanted to ride the trains again so we waited in line and paid and chose his car. The conductor guy says, "you ready mom?" I'm thinkin' to take pictures, I said, "sure!" He said it again, "you ready to help out?" I was like to blow the horn or what? Nope. He wants me to fill in on one of the empty cars. I thought he was kidding. He wasn't. Here he is giving the instructions. I love how Noah's looking back, like are you getting this, mom, you think you can handle it? I laughed the whole time, it was so embarrassing/hilarious!
It was a beautiful sunny day so when we got home we headed outside to play. Noah logged a few hundred more miles on his tricycle and Elli enjoyed riding facing forward (for the first time) in her stroller. She needs a hat and some shades, though.
Brandon and I finished the day by getting to go on our Valentine's date. We weren't in the mood for Italian which is what we had originally planned so we went to a new restaurant, Copelands. Actually, I don't think it's new, but it's new to us since it wasn't here when we moved. It was SO delish!!

No comments:

Post a Comment