Wednesday, October 14, 2009

One Month

Whew! Where did the last month go?! Seriously. I know how fast time goes by from watching Noah grow up, but it feels like it got faster with baby number two. You ladies with three and four kids must just live at the speed of light.
Ellianna is one month old! She has gained two pounds and weighs 6 lb 15 oz. Let's just call it an even 7! Have you all heard that Little Jimmy Dickens song, "I'm Little but I'm Loud"? That's my girl. We laugh because she is the most dainty, delicate little thing, but she makes the most hilarious sounds. She squeaks, groans, grunts, baaaas, whinnies like a horse, and trumpets like an elephant.

Friday is my due date. I'm so thankful I didn't have to wait until then to meet her and SO thankful she is healthy and strong!

1 comment:

  1. I'm amazed to see how chubby her cheeks look in the bottom picture. Looking good and filling out well!
    Love, Memaw

    ReplyDelete