Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Daddy's Boy

Noah,
You are SUCH a daddy's boy. You LOVE your daddy SO much. You want to be in his presence constantly. You ask for daddy every morning and every morning I have to tell you, "daddy's at work" (that upsets you). Then you remind me, "daddy gets home at dinner time". I LOVE to see your face and hear your excitement when you hear his key in the door at the end of the day. You run to greet him and love on him. You are precious.

You are his little shadow. You want to help him do everything, make coffee, rinse the dishes, sweep up your little crumbs under your chair, etc. If he leaves the room for one minute you say, "where's daddy?!" and run to find him.Daddy can make you laugh so hard, it's the best sound.

You love to wrestle. You'll lay down on the floor and say "wrestle!"You love to sing songs with daddy, you are such a sponge and absorb every word. You like to sing, 'Jesus is a rock and he rolls my blues away bop-sho-bop-sho-bop-woooo!' You even caught on to 'Eddie Cucha Catcha Camma...Samma Camma Wacky Brown'! So funny.

You love for your daddy to put you to bed at night. You sing songs and recite your Bible verses. Daddy taught you the Shema in Hebrew and English, so amazing. You also say John 3:16, Genesis 1:1, and Romans 3:23. I'm amazed at how fast you learn!

You hate it when daddy leaves. It's a good thing we're not awake when he leaves for work each day or I'd spend half the morning calming you down.I'm so thankful you have such a wonderful, loving daddy and it gives me so much joy that you are so crazy about him.

No comments:

Post a Comment