I enrolled Noah in a
Kindermusik class this semester. When I tell him we need to get ready for music class, he says, "mumic-tass!" He loves it and I am so glad! They do singing, dancing, simple instruments (bells, sticks, sand blocks, shakers), some signing, read a story, etc. We got a CD and book when we enrolled. I put the songs on the iPod and Noah will tell me, "iPod, mumic-tass." So we listen to our Kindermusik songs
every day now. He does the motions that he learned in class at home, it is so cute and so amazing what their little brains absorb.
Here he is with the jingle bells.

Watching Miss Carolyn for his next instructions:

Playing the egg shakers (in his own special way).

"Shakers away, shakers away, time to put the shakers away."

He does such a good job listening to the teacher and obeying her commands. When it's time to put an instrument away, he does it immediately. When it's time to let another child have a turn, he willingly shares. Makes me proud. *smile* He gets a bit nervous around some of the older (3 year old) boys. They are more rowdy than he's used to and he doesn't like it. For the most part it has been a very fun learning experience for him.
No comments:
Post a Comment