We took Noah to his first Easter egg hunt on Saturday evening. One of the mega-churches in our town hosted it. It was pretty organized, well, as organized as mass chaos can be.
They had the various egg hunts separated by age groups, 1-3 year olds, etc. They instructed us to get one egg of each color, five eggs total so there would be enough for everyone. Some parents apparently "didn't hear" said announcement because we saw kids with buckets full of eggs.
Here are all the people just in our age group. Check out the intensity on blue shirt guy's face.

Here's Noah finding his blue egg:

I found the blue one!

Satisfied boy with a basket of five eggs.

We went to dinner with our friends who were also at the Easter Egg hunt. We chose Luby's. So random, I know. My parents are probably laughing. Hey, some good home cookin' sounded good to this pregnant girl so when my pregnant friend suggested it, I was on board. The only problem was I hadn't eaten there 15 years and I thought the elderly lady behind me was gonna knock me upside the head for taking so long to pick out my Lu Ann platter. It was delish. That fruit salad, okra and bread tasted just like I remember. I think we'll be going back soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment