Saturday, November 15, 2008

A Post About Nothing

My husband checked the blog and said, "that is SO last week" I guess he was implying that I need to update. There really hasn't been much to blog about.

It was rainy and cloudy here all week so we weren't able to play outside at all. As an alternative, we've been mall walkin'. Noah loves it! Every morning (and evening) he suggests, "mah!!" Of course, I don't always oblige.

He loves to go up, up, up the ramps and down, down, down. He loves to visit "Memo and Dordi" (a.k.a. Nemo and Dori), the elephant, giraffe, monkey, frog, and butterfly at Rainforest Cafe. He loves to tell me the colors of all the trash cans and point out the palm trees and plants.

I think it's a mile circle so I don't mind the exercise.

We've been to the mall four times in the last two weeks which is A LOT for this girl. And would you believe I haven't made a single purchase during those trips?! Oh wait, I take that back, I bought Noah some 50% off p.j.'s, but still, pretty strong will power, huh?

It's amazing how many stores have been having TODAY ONLY sales for the past two weeks.

Brandon has been working on school all week so it's been me and the HGTV after Noah goes to bed.

I also watched The Biggest Loser on Tuesday for the first time this season. Their challenge was first one to one thousand steps on a step aerobic bench. I thought, piece of cake! I mean, I used to be a step-aerobicizin' queen (nevermind that I haven't done step since my sixth month of pregnancy!). So Wednesday morning, I dusted the cobwebs off my step and started counting. I did make it to 500, but Noah thought the step was some sort of obstacle or cliff for his cars and trucks. So I quit before I got to 1,000 (and before I twisted my ankle on Lightening McQueen). But let me tell you, I am SO unbelievably sore and I am SO out of shape! I've GOT to get back to working out. Those walks around the neighborhood and the mall are obviously working very few muscles.

On another note, our temperatures are supposed to be in the 30's tonight so we're finally having some fall-like weather!

Ok hubs, the blog has been updated, no cute pictures of Noah, but updated nonetheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment