But seriously, could someone please get me a playroom for Christmas? :) Gotta run, I have to go clean my living room...
Monday, November 17, 2008
Before and After
Remember when my house was neat and orderly and looked like this?:
I can't believe I'm posting this, this is the state of my living room from about 8 a.m. until 2 p.m. every day. I clean it all up and then it happens all over again from about 4 p.m. until 8:30 p.m.:
How can one little person do SO much? There's even more you can't see. I didn't want to get too crazy and show you the panoramic view. I am by no means complaining because I know these days will pass by all too quickly. They already are! I wouldn't trade my sweetheart of a boy and his mess for anything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment