Here are 21 things for me to remember about Noah in his 21st month of life:
1. You LOVE to be outside and do NOT want to come back inside. Your hair could be dripping wet with sweat and your cheeks bright red but you do not seem to care.
2. You love to go bye bye in the car. You do not miss a thing. You have your daddy's sense of direction. You anticipate each hill with "up, up, up" and each turn. You point out every truck ("tuh!") especially big dump trucks or cement trucks.
3. You LOVE hot dogs ("hot da"), cheese ("chsssss"), and crackers.
4. You love to play bah (ball) and say "huh, huh, huh" for hut-hut!
5. You love to push your stroller, or anything with wheels for that matter.
6. You love to push your cars and trucks around and make that little boy car noise that I love so much. I'd love to see inside that little imagination of yours.
7. You LOVE it when daddy gets home from work. When you hear the key in the lock you say, "daddy, daddy!" and run to meet him at the front door.
8. You love water (and "i") ice, we have a hard time getting you to drink anything else.
9. You love music and will bob your head to the beat.
10. You love animals and tractors - E-I-E-I!
11. You love your books and love for mommy to read them to you. You back up and plop down on my lap.
12. You have the most precious smile in the world, I love when you wrinkle your nose and squint your eyes until I don't know how you can see. I think you do it just to wrap yourself tighter around my finger.
13. You are such a ham - you love to get laughs.
14. You have the biggest vocabulary - you AMAZE me at how quickly you learn and how much you retain. I can't wait until you get a little more verbal.
15. You LOVE to swim ("poo"). You are quite a water baby. You wear yourself out in the pool and then want to go home and do it all over again in the bathtub!
16. Everything is so exciting to you. Your favorite phrase is "oh boy"!
17. You mimic the sound of police cars, fire trucks, and ambulances when you see one (siren on or siren off), you make the sound of a siren.
18. You can do the motions to Deep and Wide, it is precious.
19. You are stubborn as a mule when it comes to trying vegetables. You spit and sputter and get so grossed out at the very thought of putting it in your mouth.
20. The park (pah!) is your favorite place to go. You will take off down the sidewalk (pushing your truck), with or without us because you know exactly how to get there. Anytime we drive past a park or a swingset in someone's yard, you yell, "pah!!!"
21. You have the best laugh and I love to hear it. I am so thankful that you are such a happy baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment