I took "icing cookies" to preschool the Thursday before her birthday. They said she wore her birthday hat ALL DAY.
On Friday, I took her to get her very first pedicure! Let's be honest, before I had kids, I thought it was ridiculous to pay for little girls to have pedicures. I probably didn't have my first pedi until I was in my twenties! But I know my girl and she ate.it.up.
Here she is looking for her color.
She even got apple juice in a Hello Kitty cup. Stop the madness.
Leg massage and the whole nine.
She got flowers on her big toes and pink and white zebra print on her hands!
She was SO still the whole time.
She's a natural. :)
Saturday, we had a Princess Sofia party!
Clover's rabbit food, princess wands made out of grapes and watermelon, Enchancia Chex Mix and Tri-Kingdom Picnic Sandwiches...
We played the golden egg race from the Tri-Kingdom picnic episode and pin the tail on the unicorn from the Royal Sleepover episode. :) (Princesses Aurora, Ariel and Snow White were in attendance as well as nana, pawpaw, memaw, pappaw, uncle Ryan and Aunt Lindsey and Easton.)
We also did fan decorating like at the Royal Sleepover.
Opening presents. It was an overdose on all things princess. She loved it!
Princess Belle/Sofia and Alexis having cupcakes and ice cream!
Cousins picture!
Happy 4th Birthday, Big Girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment