The kindergarten teachers at Noah's school had a breakfast for all the moms, it was so sweet! The kids made us all kinds of precious presents.
After breakfast, we got to go to chapel with them!
That afternoon I got to go to a Mother's Day tea at Elli's preschool. I was happy they had it on the one day a week she goes to school! She did not care about waking up from her nap to join me for tea. Ha!
I enticed her with cookies and she finally decided to wake up.
Sunday after church, we went to my parent's house and ate Olive Garden! So thankful that I get to be mama to these sweet babies.
Big boy!
Memaw and pappaw.
Little Tomboy. She loves digging in the dirt (in her church clothes!).
We went home for Ellianna's nap and after she woke up, the kids gave me some goodies.
Sunday, May 19, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment