Friday, October 7, 2011

Disney on Ice

We took the kids to see Toy Story 3 on Ice at the Tulsa State Fair last weekend.  I kept calling it the ice capades, 1985 anyone?

As per usual, Noah plugged his ears and Elli followed suit, but soon warmed up to it.  Look at my poor, worried boy.
I love my crazy girl.  She's trying to comfort bubba.
Elli was recently introduced to the world of Minnie Mouse at Alexis' b-day party so I was excited that the Mickey Mouse gang made an appearance.
Hear no evil, see no evil...love this picture.  Hilarious!
Buzz and the Aliens...
We made a few stops at the fair after the show.  The Central Hall area was a huge hit with the kids.  They had Cozy Coupe heaven for Ellianna.
I couldn't get Brandon away from the bubble making station.  :)
Of course, we had to visit the petting zoo as well.
And don't you know, my favorite was sanitize station after each and every stop. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment