Just a quick (lazy bloggers) recap of some of the things we've enjoyed thus far this summer...
My babies in their patriotic colors...
Girls' lunch at the Pecan Porch.
She's crazy, I tell ya. She LOVED watching trucks go by the restaurant and would make a silly face each time.
Father's Day...
Fun activities at the library...Dancing to Dino O'Dell.
Funny songs!Storytime in the park (or playing at the splash park instead).
Sister hasn't quite warmed up to the splash pad concept yet.
"I'm outta here!"
Noah hopped on this modern-day merry go round and then couldn't get off. Love his face. "What have I done?"
Surprised by the fountain!
Blowing bubbles!
Bi-bi-bi-bi-bi-bi Big Apple Adventure. Anyone? This was my kids' first year to attend VBS with me. Noah had a great time.
Love Elli girl wanting to do exactly what brother does. She had to be in the picture! Beads from memaw's house, one shoe, and drool on the dress.
I think Noah looks like one of my second grade kids in this picture! :(
No comments:
Post a Comment