Monday, November 8, 2010
Pumpkin Patches
We went to a couple different pumpkin patches this year. There was one pretty close to our house so I took the kids out one afternoon. I thought Noah would enjoy running around in a wide open space. Turns out it was too hot! In October. In Oklahoma! Go figure.


Brandon ran a pumpkin patch 10k on 10/10/10 and Noah did NOT like the gunshot to start the race!

A toe touch for daddy!
I had to laugh, this pumpkin patch was in the middle of the city and it was like, try not to get Starbucks and McDonald's in the background of your pictures! I missed Dewberry Farm this year.
Noah had a BLAST on the slide.
Elli had fun playing in the corn.

These tricycle rickshaws were too cute.


Riding the "train" (a.k.a. three trailers on a lawnmower).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment