I guess since I got my BabyCenter "Your 11 Month Old Week 2" email on Saturday, I should do my 11 month Elli post. She is 11 months old! My heart hurts!
This is pretty much how she looks at me after I tell her no no.

She can say dada, ba (ball), bay-bay (baby), uh (uh-oh), buh-buh (brother/bubba), does a precious backward wave and says ba-ba (bye-bye).
She is such a ham! She makes this silly face and gets a reaction so she does it over and over.


She has started holding our fingers to walk all over the place.
She's so affectionate and touchy. Brother doesn't always make time for her, but when he does, she takes full advantage. :)

She likes to "dance". When she's sitting, she rocks back and forth. If she's holding our fingers and standing, she bends her knees and squats up and down.
She's such a mess!

I smell T-R-O-U-B-L-E!
She is so beautiful! Wish that she and Julia could play
ReplyDelete