And loved the movie!
Thursday, July 8, 2010
Reach for the Skyyyyyyy
We took Noah to see Toy Story 3 last weekend. It was his first time to see a movie in a theater. We'd been talking about it all week and he was so excited!
We got him popcorn and ice water and settled in. We were worried that he'd think it was too loud or too dark, but it didn't seem to bother him. He was ready to leave halfway through the movie, but after a brief bathroom break and seat swap he was good to go. He wanted to move down and sit in the front row, of course there was nobody up there so he was able to roam around in the first three rows.
And loved the movie!
And loved the movie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We took Camden a couple of weeks ago. I SOBBED through the last ten minutes of the movie. It was ridiculous. I had to get a hold of myself during the credits. Fortunately, Camden didn't notice. He loved it except for the 'fire' scene. He crawled in my lap and said "I don't like this. I don't like this at all."
ReplyDelete