Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Winter Wonderland?

We had a BIG snowfall last week, 7 inches, I think. It snowed ALL day. It was pretty and so nice to enjoy from the comfort of home.
It snowed AGAIN this week! Would someone please remind me why we moved back?! (Just kidding, mom:). I don't ever remember a winter like this one. I feel like we live in Green Bay or Buffalo...or the Frozen Tundra! We are SO over winter!

On Monday when we looked out the window and I told Noah it was snowing, he said, "it's not snowing again!" That's what he says when he's in denial about something. He'll say, "the sun is not going down!" or " it's not dark outside!" (in denial of bedtime, I suppose). I guess after 3 snowfalls, it has lost its novelty.
Here are some pictures of our last snowfall.
Love his expression, "will I ever get to play outside in my yard?!"
Shoveling from the comfort of a dry garage...
Active little boys need to burn off lots and lots of energy so we backed the cars out and let him ride his tricycle in the garage.We did venture out for church even though half of the churches in our area were cancelled.

Spring can't come soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment