Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Thanksgiving

Because I couldn't skip Thanksgiving and go straight to Christmas, here are a few pics of our Thanksgiving weekend.

These were taken a couple days before Thanksgiving while we were staying with my parents. My girl is getting so much bigger! She has precious cheeks and awesome leg rolls. She started smiling (on purpose) around 7 weeks, but these are some of the first smiles I was able to capture. She started cooing and "talking" shortly thereafter. She talks a lot! I don't remember Noah being so vocal so early...just one more of the many differences between boys and girls.
Nana and pawpaw got Noah a tricycle for a belated birthday present. He logged so many miles on that thing on Thanksgiving day. He LOVES it!! I loved his shirt, it says: I'm thankful for mom and dad, yummy turkey and football!
Ellianna and great grandma Naomi:
Little turkey:
Thanksgiving at my grandma's house. We celebrated with them on Saturday (Bedlam day). My silly grandma doesn't have Fox Sports so we didn't get to watch the game live and made everyone keep quiet about the outcome. We managed to not find out and watched the game later that night.
Ellianna in her OSU shirt and bow:
Ellianna and Aunt Elaine:
Elli and Aunt Phyllis:
Sweet cousin Alexis. Such a beautiful baby:
Noah and Uncle Ryan:
Watching the game that night at Memaw and Pappaw's house. We couldn't get Noah to get in the picture, I guess daddy has already brainwashed him!

1 comment:

  1. i am here. reading away. have no fear, i will continue to be a faithful blog reader no doubt, even if i don't comment :) thanks for updating. you know i love it!

    ReplyDelete