Noah has always been interested in those bead roller coaster toys. Last week however, he took his interest to a whole new level.
My parents were in town last week (I'll post more on that later, but I felt like the beads deserved a post of their own) and it was like everywhere we went they had beads! And everywhere we went Noah wanted to play with them and was sad to leave them when it was time to go.
We "played beads" on Sunday night when we got yogurt at BerriBlends.
We "played beads" at the Children's Museum on Tuesday.

We found out that BerriBlends got their awesome bead table at IKEA so we took our first trip to IKEA on Wednesday night. Can you believe it?! We've been here two years and that was our first time to go to IKEA. They didn't have the table, but we bought a small bead roller coaster.

Since it was bedtime when we got home and the beads required "some assembly", Noah had to wait until Thursday morning to have them. When we gave them to him he got SO excited and kept saying, "BEADS!!!....BEADS!!!..." It was like he couldn't believe they were his to keep at his house. I don't know what it is about them that is so interesting to him, but that is pretty much the only toy he played with that day. My living room stayed so clean!

We went shopping on Thursday and found another cool bead table at Home Goods, too funny. I didn't even think they had toys! Noah and pappaw sat there the entire time my mom and I shopped.

We ran to Target on Friday night for a few things. My dad and I got separated from Brandon, my mom, and Noah. The first place I looked for them was the "Thomas aisle" they weren't there so we kept walking. I jokingly suggested that Noah probably went to find more beads. About that time we hear, "BEADS!!" Sure enough. That's where he was.
I think it might be the best $10 investment we've ever made.
No comments:
Post a Comment