Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving Recap '08

First of all, let me just say I am disappointed in my picture taking responsibilities over our Thanksgiving trip home. I didn't get any pictures of Noah with his grandparents or Uncle Ryan and Aunt Lindsey...or any aunts and uncles for that matter. Noah was napping during the cousin picture so he missed out on that one too. I promise to do better with my Christmas pictures!

Here's Noah trying on Pappaw's OSU hat. So cute.

...Enjoying Uncle Ryan's old Hot Wheels.

Swingin' high with Memaw.

I know he's going to kill me, but I couldn't resist. This picture may not be posted long so look while you can...I guess this was the only blanket Brandon could find at my parent's house. Thanks, dad for the heads up to snap a picture!

Noah playing at the BIG Owasso park.

E-I!! Noah discovered my grandpa Jack's old tractor. I wish he was here to enjoy this tractor lovin' boy.

Playing with cousin Sinjin. The boys seemed to enjoy each other's company this time. Wish we got to see them more!

He liked grandma's noodles!!

Whoa, horsie!

Because no road trip is complete without a stop at QT.
Off to Frederick...Thanksgiving Round 2.

Cool dude.

Computer time with Camden.

Noah loved McKenzie's locks.

Ornery boy.

Noah and mommy before the OSU/ou game (that's why I'm still smiling). Noah is now a toddler divided. He's wearing an OU shirt under his OSU warm up suit.
We enjoyed getting to see everyone! Glad we get to do it all over again in three weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment