Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Father's Day

Noah and his awesome daddy.Noah and his sweet pappaw and daddy.Noah, mommy, and my awesome daddy. We had a nice Father's Day. My parents were still in town so it was nice to be able to celebrate with all the men in my life! After church, we ate at Guayaba (they had a Latin brunch buffet - very different, but very good). I think my dad was just humoring me by eating there...he's not much for trying new things. :) I got Brandon some shirts, a book, and a framed collage of Noah pictures. I got my dad a golf shirt and the Tony Dungy book.

Father's Day is bittersweet because we all miss my grandpa so much. My mom especially has a rough day. He was a precious man. Father's Day was the last time we saw him before his accident. Here is the picture we took together. My heart aches that Noah never got to meet him.

No comments:

Post a Comment