I have been lurking, spying, and reading other blogs for months now so I decided it’s time I have one of my own. I mean, after all, I do have lots to talk about…changing diapers, reading stories, picking up toddler toys 87 times a day, washing and refilling sippy cups, playgroup…you get the picture.
But seriously, I wanted to do this in order to keep a journal for myself and give our family updates of our (Noah’s) goings-on.
I’m such a novice at this. I don’t have a fancy layout or a pretty headline, I’m not a creative writer, I’m not even sure I know how to post a picture, but I will figure it out, by golly!
So save this link to your favorites, subscribe to my posts (grandmas, are you still with me?) or just ignore it, it’s your call.
Sunday, March 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment